Street Fighter High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title of the topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Qilin
Freshman
Freshman
Amatsu Qilin

Title of the topic Empty
PostSubject: Title of the topic   Title of the topic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Robin took this offer with a burst of speed, darting forward and swinging an uppercut into Qilin's muscular abdomen. The punch struck its target before Robin could notice that Takanee had swung his own right fist and made it hurtle through the air towards Robin's jaw. Robin had managed to shift his jaw out of the way for the punch to collide into the comfortable spot behind his cheek. The massive punch caused Robin to become lifted from the grass and go rocketing through the air for ten meters. Robin shifted his body around so that his feet struck the grass and he skidded to a halt. He regained his composure and looked back towards his cousin. 'Nice punch, your speed has dramatically increased yourself; I see that your training has actually helped you, rather than get you fat. X3' Robin performed shunshin no jutsu and disappeared behind his opponent and took him in a make-shift headlock. Qilin reacted to this by performing rising phoenix, with fire bursting from his neck and shoulders, burning into Robin's skin and muscles. Robin released his hold of his cousin and stepped backwards, clutching at his arms in pain. Robin looked back at his cousin who slammed his hands together and as a result, expelled all of the bone spikes from his system in one fluid motion whilst yelling, Release Inferno no Maito'.

Within several seconds, the fiery spikes were upon him which left him with no other option than utilizing his ultimate defense. Robin slammed his hands together as his Kaguya chakra enveloped him and caused his flame to clone itself out from his body and mold into his fiery armor. The burning cinders bounced off the armor and hurtled towards the ground. Takanee's expression changed as he viewed the bone armor in a gaping awe. Qilin stuttered as he attempted to speak, 'Yo-You.. How did you..When did you.. That's AMAZING!' Robin responded with a simple, 'I know', before bolting towards his cousin. Whilst in mid-stride, Robin fortified his right hand and sent it rocketing towards his cousin. Unlike his strength, Takanee's speed was not so favorable and Robin's fist smashed his cousin's face in. This time, Takanee's large body went hurtling twice as far as his own did and crashed with an almighty halt, into the ground. Robin then noticed that he had knocked his cousin unconscious and as a result, seemed to have won the little spar. Robin shunshined away yet again towards where his cousin's body lay and checked to make sure that his pulse was alright and there was no external and internal bleeding. Luckily, there wasn't. A massive sense of relief swamped Robin as he turned off his jutsu and flopped to the ground, relaxing.

'Impressive, King Robin, It seems that the angel has truly blessed you,' spoke Elder Guukou. Robin propped himself up from his lying down position and looked at his Elder. 'Guukou-sama You know me better than anyone else, and you know how I hate the formalities. Regardless of my rank, I want you to call me Robin,' said Robin as he watched the Elder bow in respect. 'Although the Ritual of Purity has been performed, the Amatsu ways of crowning have not been completed. Thus, you must follow me back inside for a few moments,' said Elder Guukou. Robin urged his aching legs up and followed his master back inside the large white marble columns. The two walked silently through a series of rooms before stopping in one large one with a huge chair in the middle. Ornate features decorated the walls and a huge gold-thread trimmed white carpet went through the middle. Hundreds of people stood along the carpet leading up to the huge throne. He quickly scanned the crowd and found a familiarity with all of the faces he saw. But he was fairly sure that he hadn't seen over three-quarters of the people in this room, yet each one was so familiar. He quickly remembered his encounter with the Angel and realized that any king who had ever laid eyes on anyone, was in his memories. He had the wisdom, memories and knowledge of every King before him; right up to Ithuriel. But, he couldn't utilize any of these, unless sparked at the right moment in time. Whether it be somewhere that one of his fore-fathers had been, or reading a book that had been read before; he could experience it.

He quickly snapped back into reality just as Guukou gestured for him to follow on the carpet. He did so and walked right up to the base of the throne where Guukou ushered for him to sit upon the throne. Robin felt the cool marble underneath and readjusted his position above the throne, sinking back and relaxing. Guukou then knelt before him and spoke, 'Robin, King of the Amatsu Bloodline, we welcome you to the position of our ruler and as a gift that must be passed on, we grant you with the scroll that seals the knowledge of the use of the sword, Maellartach.' Instantly, knowledge flicked in his mind and suddenly, the wisdom to use the jutsu to bring forth the sword was granted. Robin stepped forward, stood up, focused chakra on his spinal column and just like unsheathing a sword in a back scabbard, a huge and almighty sword slid out of his skin and was wielded in his right hand. Robin whispered it's name, 'Maellartach', and the sword instantly flared into a blast of light, which resulted in blinding all those in the room. The runes that ran down its blade glowed golden, with the hilt. Power, stamina, strength, chakra, wisdom, intellect seemed to flow through the golden shaft and into him; however, this was not true, it truly felt that he was invincible and could destroy anyone who opposed him. But that wasn't the case as since wielding the sword, nothing had happened.

Robin experimentally swung the sword and found it to be relatively easy, light and comfortable in his hand. Robin placed it down at his feet before looking back down the carpet towards the kneeling Guukou. Guukou snapped his fingers and at Robin's feet, laying atop Maellartach was a set of white robes with gold hemming and similar symbols, like that of his sword. Guukou gestured for him to put it on and he did so, finding that they fit comfortably. He stood up and smiled just as a break in the clouds caused the light to pierce through the glass and illuminate the gold hemming, the gold symbols and his white hair. Guukou stared at him in a sense of awe and before he could understand, a tear rolled down the elderly man's cheek. Robin stepped forward and bent down in level with his master. Robin opened his mouth to speak but was beaten to it by the Elder. 'You remind me so much of my brother, Ithuriel, Oh if only he was here to see you. If only the damned Akatsuki didn't get too him. If..,' the old man sighed and continued in a sadden tone, 'If only this and that. I shouldn't blabber about what could have been, not what is. What is, is you. You are far different to Ithuriel in many ways, but you both have an alarming air of confidence. No doubt the highest I have ever had the privledge to witness. My only advice is don't let that confidence overrule you like my brother's did. He wouldn't even listen to me, and there was no way I could have stopped him from entering into their base.' Something instantly clicked in Robin's mind as he looked down at his left fore finger where the ring that his former Leader had left for him which would allow him to enter their base with ease.

He quickly concealed the ring behind the sleeve of the coat and looked back at the man who now stood before him. Oh and one more gift, this one is from me personally. The old man slapped his hands together and a summoning scroll appeared before Robin's eyes. Like most things in the room, it was white with a single kanji on the top. Robin looked up from it and protested, 'I cannot accept this gift elder Guukou as I have my Megalodon; the summon where you told me to find.' The Elder's eyes flashed admiringly before speaking, 'I had realized as much which is why that I will gladly switch your giant shark for a summon that was formerly owned by Ithuriel. It is the summon of the Crocodile, or the Estuarine Crocodile. Similar to your Great White Shark, it is extremely strong, agile, fast and stealthy. This particular one is 100feet long and weighs 4 tonnes; a huge reptile, with amazing speed both in the water and on the land. Funnily enough, Ithuriel had a strong sense of humor and named it Rex and I am confident that he would have wanted you to have him. After all, the ability to travel both on land and in the water is far greater than what you currently have. Wouldn't you agree?'

Robin nodded, bent down and picked up the large scroll. He unraveled it and studied it before taking the quill that Guukou held out for him and signing his name. A sudden aura of chakra enveloped him and so too did the wisdom to summon the new beast, as apposed to his older summon. He couldn't quite find the point of where he remembered how to summon the Megalodon. But just as Guukou stated, he can't ponder on what could have been. His new life had started and the coronation had ended. Everyone in the room bowed in respect and exited, leaving the Elder and his apprentice. Robin bent down and retrieved the sword, shoving it back into his spinal column and making it disappear for a final time. He bent to his master and spoke, 'Was that really all that necessary?' The Elder smiled and disappeared in a flash of smoke. Where to: Only the Angels know, Literally. He said smilin. Qilin would then extenguish the flames and head to his room to lay down.
Back to top Go down
https://sfhigh.rpg-board.net

Title of the topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fighter High :: Social Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: