Street Fighter High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Qilin
Freshman
Freshman
Amatsu Qilin

Staff Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Staff Rules and Guidelines   Staff Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 am

Staff Rules and Regulation

1. All staff are required to ensure all the rules are enforced, I know we all have buddies who rp with us and would like to cut the some slack. But we don't want to put a image as if we are playing favorites. So enforce the rules and maintain the order.

2. Banning members from the site is only allowed for the admins. If someone is to be banned from cbox I will ask that the reason for the banning be copied and pmed to an Admin. This is to make sure that all bannings are legit, I have seen cases where mods get a power trip and ban for BS reasons. That isnt allowed and could result a temporary staff banning (Being banned from staff for 24hrs or more).

3. There will be no annoying back and forth, as staff I want you to be able to lead by example. If you can't follow the rules how can we expect others to do so. If a member gives problems I trust my Admin/mod to handle it in a calm and cool manner. If you can't report said member to an Admin and he/she can handle it, if necessary it may lead to 24hr banning.

4. No Perm. Banning the longest any person can be banned is a week. Only in the most severe cases will perm banning will be a option and that is when we admin/mods will vote on it.

5. To keep the things moving I also request that everyone, even myself, check at least 3 apps a day. If you do more thats completely up to you. The reason is because we have all been in situations where we have to wait 2-3 weeks to get a app checked. I like to have a system to where no matter what an app will get checked within 3 days time no matter what. We all want to rp, but waiting so long to do so tends to make people want to change their mind and just leave. So lets all try to keep a good flow going and keep the apps checked.

6. Have fun!!! This rule is important as I want my staff to enjoy the site just as much as the members. You don't have to be uptight all the time (unless thats actually your normal personality) cut loose and enjoy yourself. And know that I appreciate all the help you provide as any good machine run best when all the pieces are together.
Back to top Go down
https://sfhigh.rpg-board.net

Staff Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fighter High :: Regulations Area :: Rules-
Jump to: